Front Desk Supervisor Family Medicine at Lake Mary
Company: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionFront Desk Supervisor - AdventHealth Medical
Group-Family Medicine at Lake Mary Location Address:--755 Rinehart
Rd, Suite 200, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Top Reasons To Work At
AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Immediate Healthcare Benefits
- Central Florida---s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance Work
- Full Time / Day You Will Be Responsible For:
- Oversees the file clerk(s), receptionist(s), referral
coordinator(s) and appointment scheduler(s).
- Keeps all front office staff up to date on any insurance
changes or policy changes.
- Creates the monthly schedule for all front office staff
ensuring full coverage.-- This must be done by the third week of
each month and given to the Office Manager/Staff, then posted.
- Secures coverage for front desk in the event of vacations.
- Assumes responsibility or assigns other staff to cover duties
of absent front desk staff.
- Ensures that daily charges are entered in the absence of
Data/Charge Entry staff.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.-- Qualifications What
You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding experience preferred.
- Experience with computers required.
- Medical office workflow experience preferred Job Summary: The
Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the greeting,
instructing, directing and scheduling of patients and visitors.--
Serves as liaison between patient and medical support staff. *If
working in a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Practice, the
following additional standards apply: Our team continuously works
with the quality team and practice coaches to implement and
maintain NCQA/PCMH standards.
- Participates in educational sessions to improve skills as
- Participates in the collection of quality data
- Assists clinical staff providers with providing patients with
outside resources and materials
- Assists in identifying and documenting cultural and linguistic
needs of patients
- Assists in identifying and documenting advanced directives
- Assists clinical staff and providers with obtaining ER and
- Assists in arranging follow up appointments as indicated by
clinical staff and providers This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL, Orlando , Front Desk Supervisor Family Medicine at Lake Mary, Healthcare , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!