Enterprise Account Executive - REMOTE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Meet and exceed sales quotas while adhering to Bigtincan standards
and rules of engagement;
- Aggressively develop and enable existing partners such as
Apple, Atea, CDW, and others;
- Prospect, create and qualify new leads to build and maintain a
minimum 3x pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Effectively communicate, demonstrate and present Bigtincan
products, solutions, and value proposition to prospects, customers
- Accurately deliver monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to
- Secure proper signed paperwork from partners and customers in
accordance with Bigtincan's revenue recognition policy and
preapproved by Bigtincan Legal and Finance departments
- Assist in identifying and signing regional partners that can
generate opportunities for Bigtincan
- Create and execute a strong business plan for the territory.
Business plans will be updated and reviewed quarterly.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with
external contacts and internal departments to create a better
Who You Are
- Prior experience selling software into the multiple verticals
is essential (3-5 years minimum).
- You must be a self-starting closer with proven ability to grow
key relationships and build a wide pipeline of new business.
- A book of business or contacts in the financial services
industry is a preferred advantage
- An aggressive team player, hungry, nimble and intelligent with
experience of selling into large organizations with numerous
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking
for new opportunities
- Excellence in time management, task prioritization, and
evaluation of situational urgency
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
with minimal direction.
- Be comfortable with change, particularly in selling an evolving
Keywords: Bigtincan, Orlando , Enterprise Account Executive - REMOTE, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!