Assistant Manager - BurgerFi Lake Nona
Company: BurgerFi Orlando - Lake Nona
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BurgerFi Orlando - Lake Nona
*Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation! We're redefining the
way people eat burgers!*
We are seeking positive and enthusiastic people who love to serve!
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team. This is an
excellent career development opportunity for a kitchen supervisor,
team leader, or manager with at least one year of supervisory or
The Assistant Manager oversees the team, the kitchen, and the front
of house all in an effort to ensure a great shift in a clean
restaurant! The Assistant Manager is primarily responsible for
completing the following responsibilities:
*Completes Opening & Closing Manager Procedures *
* Leads and/or performs the opening procedures and set-up and
prepares the restaurant to be guest-ready by opening.
* Ensures that the team maintains clean and organized storage areas
and follows all receiving procedures.
* Manages the cleanliness of the facility to exceed Department of
Health standards while ensuring that it is aesthetically
* Takes the necessary steps to ensure that all equipment functions
properly in order to provide the team with the tools they need to
serve our guests to our high standards.
* Follows all cash-out procedures at the end of shift.
* Secures the restaurant and ensures the safety and security of the
team at all times.
*Leads, Trains and Develops the Team*
* Trains, coaches and guides team members and trainers during the
shift - ensuring that all communication and procedural tools are
being used and followed - in a continuous effort to achieve
operational excellence, effective communication, and uncommon
hospitality every day on every shift.
* Manages and cultivates relationships with the team, the guests,
and the vendors.
* Manages the team's appearance and performance. Manages and Drives
* Manages the shift to ensure the lowest possible wait times and
amazing hospitality while driving sales, reducing waste and
upholding quality standards.
* Manages shift labor to ensure proper staff utilization, proper
employee breaks, and overall labor efficiency during the shift.
* Manages and ensures that all cash handling, reconciliation and
credit card procedures are followed on the shift to ensure the safe
keeping of our employees and the security of all cash and credit
* Assists in ensuring compliance with all BURGERFI standards as
well as all local, state and federal safety, health, employment,
and liquor laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
* Paid time off
* 1 year
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fast casual restaurant
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: BurgerFi Orlando - Lake Nona, Orlando , Assistant Manager - BurgerFi Lake Nona, Executive , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!