Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Orlando's fastest growing payment technology company!
Fattmerchant is a flat-rate payment technology company providing innovative technology to streamline businesses and simplify payments with unlimited processing and no contract. With a full line of solutions for any business type, businesses are empowered to pick a plan that works best for their needs. True transparency. No strings attached.
Fattmerchant is committed to exceeding expectations with "the best damn service" in all aspects of our organization. We strive to gain the trust and respect of our customers and pride ourselves on delivering efficient and dedicated service. As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence will be both professionally and personally rewarding.
As part of our interview process, we will be using a video interviewing platform, Spark Hire. The video interviewing platform will allow our hiring team and candidates to connect more quickly without the pressure of synchronizing calendars for our initial phase of candidate assessments. Our goal with the video interviewing portion of our hiring process is to learn more about your personality and previous work experience.
As a Fattmerchant Payment Consultant, you are a critical part in fulfilling our mission to help small business owners make smarter business decisions through our world-class platform, award-winning customer service, and transparent easy-to-understand pricing.
As a Payment Consultant, you are the first point of contact that every merchant will engage with, and serve as experts in this industry. The top performing PCs will have a keen understanding of:
- The payment processing industry...
- The Fattmerchant solution and offerings...
- The Underwriting process...
- Processing statements...
- CRM operations and task management...
Your responsibilities as a PC will include, but not be limited to, understanding general operations around the merchant's industry, how they're currently processing, and prescribing solutions based on Fattmerchant's offerings and the prospect's needs, all while efficiently and effectively navigating through our systems.
In return, we are committed to supporting you in your daily activities, providing you continuous and ongoing training & coaching, supplying you with the right tools & solutions to streamline your efforts, and propelling your career to the next level!
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Educate, consult, and navigate business owners (merchants) towards the appropriate Fattmerchant solutions, product offerings, and plans
- Respond immediately to inbound calls and inquiries regarding Fattmerchant
- Have a keen understanding of the payment processing industry
- Properly maintain follow up tasks and stay on top of all your active contacts and opportunities
- Effectively navigate through the sales cycle from the initial discovery call all the way to the close
- Source new contacts and opportunities from areas outside of marketing leads; have a "hunter mentality"
- Keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and specific verticals that can benefit from Fattmerchant's solution
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and Underwriting team to ensure that the customer journey is positive and flawless
- Effectively navigate through your internal systems, including HubSpot, Google Apps, and Voxtell phone
- Be a brand ambassador in the community through event presence including, but not limited to, Chamber Events, O-Tech, OBJ, Meet ups, Associations, and others
- 2 years of Consultative Sales experience selling a technical solution with around a 30-45 day sales cycle
- Collaborative attitude with a focus on "We" and not on "Me"
- Innate curiosity. Must be able to ask the right questions to understand the merchant's business, pain points, existing infrastructure, and needs
- Highly empathetic. Be a champion of both Fattmerchant and the Merchant
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills.
- Strong Interdepartmental Relationships. Ability to collaborate within the Sales department as well as the Underwriting department, and Customer Success department.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment with aggressive company and individual goals
- Knowledge and proficiency with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce and/or HubSpot
- Effective use of Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
- Experience/Desire to contribute to the broader goals of the organization beyond your immediate job description
- Culture Fit: someone who is positive, optimistic, ambitious, proactive, honest, charismatic, well-rounded, articulate, autonomous, innovative, and has an insatiable appetite for success and snacks.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year + 7 paid holidays)
- Free snacks + beer!
Keywords: Fattmerchant, Orlando , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!