Sales Representative - Commercial Evaluation - Remote
Company: First American
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Professional Real Estate Services provides integrated escrow, closing, title production system, document imaging, trust accounting services, 1099 services, and much more.We believe that our people are the key to the company s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit http://www.firstamprs.com/.
First American Financial's Commercial Evaluation team is seeking a strong Sales Representative to develop and retain quality client relationships with Banks, Lenders and other financial institutions through acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers. You will be working closely with division leadership, branch managers, and networking at trade shows and in the community to drive new sales and foster on-going relationships with existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be based out of Irving (DFW), TX or be based out of the Northeast, East Coast. The team will consider remote opportunities for the right high caliber sales individual.
* Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base; work closely with banking institutions in defined territory
* Communities proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
* Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
* Develops and executes a call plan for the area assigned to include calls on and appointments with qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders and attorneys
* Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
* Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate
* Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
* Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers, cooperating agents and other.
* 2- 5+ years of outside sales experience
* Experience with banking, B2B, or institutional sales
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
* Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
* Applies diplomacy and tact
* Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
* Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
* Ability to persuade and influence others
* Strong negotiation skills
* Consultative sales experience
* Bachelors degree or relevant working experience
First American invests in its employee s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers..
Keywords: First American, Orlando , Sales Representative - Commercial Evaluation - Remote, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!