Strategic Enterprise Sales Executive
Company: Market Traders Institute, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
SmartTrader (subsidiary to MTi) is working on bringing to market an industry disrupting cloud base trading and charting platform. Our mission is to connect traders across platforms while helping them make better, faster, and smarter trading decisions. Employees at SmartTrader, enjoy a fast-paced, business casual environment while working with one of the most innovative organizations in the industry.
Smart Traders is seeking a Strategic Enterprise Sales Executive with a strong network in the FinTech market, and that has the attribute of a high- performance leader. The Strategic Enterprise Sales Executive is expected to manage business relationships with large FinTech organizations. Needs to possess a self-motivation, agile, go-getting personality that can induce new clients to acquire Smart Traders platforms. This candidate must be performance-driven with the sense of purpose, shared vision, goals, objective, and open to communicate with leaders. The expectations of the consummate leader that takes this role are to back up one's word with equivalent actions in regards to revenue-generating sales. This position is highly weighted on the performance of the sales KPIs that have been established. This position will require you to take calculated risks, for potential substantial financial rewards. You need to be very comfortable with growth and change.
Prospecting, develop, and close new clients for Smart Traders platforms.
Develop and execute on accounts plans t deliver maximum revenue
Explain and execute contracts.
Develop accurate forecasting reports on sales
Maintain client satisfaction
10 years of experience and proven history in selling licensed to large, complex organization with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
Strong and proven network in the FinTech market
Track record of consistent quota over achievement in highly competitive markets
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing
MBA - would be nice
Competitive pay structure
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision for the employee
- 401k tiered match up to 4% of annual salary
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 3 paid volunteer days
- 7 Paid holidays
- Respectful environment
- Work-life balance
- Overall team collaboration and support
- Snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- Free breakfast provided on Fridays
- Company functions
Physical Activity for this position:
- Sitting and/or standing -Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Walking -The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Talk/hear Speaking-Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer, and printer.
Qualified candidates will be asked to take a drug and background screen.
Keywords: Market Traders Institute, Inc., Orlando , Strategic Enterprise Sales Executive, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!