Sales Manager TO International
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description - External
As a -Sales Manager -you will be responsible for driving company
success through performing the following tasks to the highest
- Partners with sales management staff and senior sales
leadership as well as contracted vendors in integrating all sales
philosophies, strategies and techniques into the sales process
(including all sales tools) to improve Net Owner Growth.
- Lead in the practice of mentoring and training sales team
members to improve their overall sales performance including but
not limited to: one on one counseling, class room modules,
ride-along, role playing and providing study materials that include
written, video, and audio tools
- To facilitate the use of groundbreaking training systems and
methods to help optimize sales efficiencies and exceed targeted net
sales volume each quarter.
- Promotes and supports all aspects of the branded company
culture including core values, compliance and professional
- Manage the sales line through basic management processes
including leadership tasking, floor governance, and one-on-one
mentorship and counseling.
- Build a very successful sales work force and a positive work
place through daily management tasking and strong sales floor
processes. This includes continual training of groups and
- Planning and facilitation of morning meetings for Sales
Executive's, Sales Leaders, and managers.
- Improving business results, the customer experience,
efficiencies, and growing cash down payment at the point of sale,
- Supports the DOS/Sr Sales Manager in leading the floor and
being the point person for customer related expectations and issues
for the in-house line and action line of the Domestic sales
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by Management based
upon business needs.
Qualifications - External
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is an authority in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members! To fulfill this role optimally, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 3 years consistent record gained through increasingly
responsibilities within sales.
- 2 years of experience in supervisory position within
- 3+ years working with sales teams in a fast paced sales
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a branded
hospitality company; preferably in timeshare sales.
- Must have a -Timeshare or Real Estate license.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc).
- High school diploma or GED.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the
following capabilities and distinctions:
- 5 years proven track record gained through increasingly
responsibilities within sales.
- 3 years leading teams in a fast paced sales
- Degree in Education or closely relates to field of
Why do Team Members Like Working for us!
HGV is now offering first day benefits to new employees!
- Excellent earnings package and uncapped commissions.
- Outstanding health care options (medical, dental, and vision
that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Discount Program - HiltonGO - stay at Hilton Hotels
for as low as $40 per night! Also qualify for Friends & Family
discounts for your loved ones!
- And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Orlando , Sales Manager TO International, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...