Company: Ravago Americas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Ravago, Global Plastics leader, is North Americas leading
Distributor of Commodity and Engineering Plastics. We are looking
for a motivated, ambitious professional to join our rapidly growing
organization in a Commercial Role as an Account Manager (Plastics
Sales). Join a Private, Family Run Organization with a Global
TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Train and develop Account Manager Trainees in all commercial
aspects of our business for eventual placement in Technical Sales.
Training will be up to 6-9 months and will consist of specific
training in Product Management, Customer Service, Product
Coordination, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Logistics, Credit,
Quality and Regulatory.
Trainees will be shadowing sellers on customer sales calls,
technical service visits and with product management interfacing
with vendors and directing efforts within Ravago. This includes
blocks of time at our manufacturing plants, distribution
facilities, vendor visits and customer visits requiring 20% travel.
Upon successful completion of our CDP program the trainee will be
assigned to an outside Sales position.
Tied in with both phases of training:
- Inside/outside department shadowing.
- One on one teaching-training-developing by Commercial
Development Manager, bi-weekly updates on expectations of week and
- Attend Orlando internal department meetings and functions. To
include Vendor visits and various department training
- Attend vendor plant tours for training, such as Dow, Celanese,
Ascend and Pinnacle.
- Participate in RCD regional meetings, industry trade shows for
Medical, Automotive and Packaging Markets.
- Attend Orlando internal department meetings and functions.
- To include Vendor visits and various department training
seminars.Candidate Characteristics and Qualities:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
- Work Ethic / Maturity / Professionalism / Positive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to travel to Orlando, Florida and throughout the United
States for trainings
- Problem Solving and Organizational SkillsIND2
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
Ravago Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer. We
adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to
race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability,
veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status. We assure
you that your opportunity for employment with this employer depends
solely upon your qualifications.
Keywords: Ravago Americas, Orlando , Sales Trainee, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!