Pre Sales Solutions Architect, Strategy & Business Development, Remote
Company: The ACI Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Pre Sales Solutions Architect, Strategy & Business Development,
- Direct Hire
- 100% Remote (Prefer candidates in MD/DC/VA area)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider
US Citizens for this position
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals
who are self- represented.
As a Pre Sales Solutions Architect for our client, you will make a
direct contribution to our goal of enabling more agencies to
deliver effective digital services. You will have responsibility to
create and articulate technical solutions that address customer
needs and best equip them for success. You will work with internal
teams and external stakeholders throughout the opportunity
lifecycle.Solutions Architects use their knowledge of technology,
product development, and problem-solving to facilitate the creation
of compelling solutions to government digital service challenges.
You will articulate our clients value and solution benefits through
clear written and verbal communication. You embrace change and a
dynamic remote work environment.
- Stay current on emerging technologies and how they relate to
our clients current and future work, and communicate this
internally and externally.
- Use your understanding of the government and commercial
technology markets, customer needs, and our clients expertise and
experience to support Growth activities.
- Facilitate and create solution strategies for opportunities
with the Growth team and practitioners from our client's Product,
Engineer, Research, and Design disciplines.
- Contribute to demos, proposals, presentations, and other
- Experience delivering user-facing digital products, ideally
from conception to launch, in an agile environment.
- Prior experience in Federal Civilian Agencies such as SSA, IRS,
LOC, HHS, FDIC, DOL, USCIS and others a plus.
- Knowledge of modern software development concepts such as agile
development, product management, DevOps, and human-centered
- Superior product judgement and decision making - can evaluate
and navigate trade-offs to deliver highest value solutions.
- Skilled at leading kickoff workshops, discovery/prototyping
sprints, road mapping exercises, and prioritization efforts with
clients and teams.
- Can influence and guide decision-making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including
storytelling, technical writing, and proofreading.
- Can effectively translate complex issues for a variety of
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety
of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our
client may require employees in certain positions to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend
on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has
been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and
presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied
types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and
offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits
Keywords: The ACI Group, Inc., Orlando , Pre Sales Solutions Architect, Strategy & Business Development, Remote, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!