Front Desk Agent
Company: MARRIOTT ORLANDO DOWNTOWN
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOur Front Desk Agent have that genuine warmth and
authentic approach that is the first impression our guests have and
sets the tone for their entire stay. They read cues, anticipate our
guests needs, and look for ways to delight them. They enjoy making
wonderful memories for the family on vacation or the client at a
conference, tailoring their service to the unique needs of the
- Receive accommodation reservations from visitors and take the
details of all arriving guests including payment information.
- Provide information to guests about the procedures, policies
and facilities of the hotel.
- Making accommodation reservations for guests who may be
- Maintain all guest reservations in accordance with credit card
- Maintain all training requirements as set forth by General
- Perform routine cleaning throughout work area to include
dusting, mopping, vacuuming and organizational needs, etc.
- Maintain proper equipment and supply inventory for the front
desk; follow hotel operations procedures and communicate with the
General Manager to ensure that orders are placed for any needed
equipment, repairs and supplies.
- Document any necessary minor repairs and/or replacements of
room furniture, fixtures, and equipment to include television sets,
light fixtures, and follow through with proper department
- Respond to guest's requests for immediate repairs.
- Assist other employees in various assignments, such as
collecting/delivering dirty linen to laundry, and assisting laundry
or housekeeping, as needed.
- Report lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel
- 1 year of customer service preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a basic working knowledge of a computer including
word and be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with
the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Must display very good organization and time management
- Must be able to walk and climb/descend stairs approximately 20%
of the time
- Must be able to frequently kneel, reach, crawl, and twist torso
as needed to accomplish required tasks
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and
appearanceWe are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: MARRIOTT ORLANDO DOWNTOWN, Orlando , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!