Customer Service Rep(08634) - 3003 Edgewater Dr.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Looking for coverage for lunch and dinner rushes as well as peak
Friday and Saturday nights.
Customer Service Representative
It's more fun with us!
No one likes being bored at work, which is why a Domino's job is
all about having fun! That's how we roll. We live to beat the rush
and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry
hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty
of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or
whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some
extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
It all starts with you.
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people. Our mission is to recognize,
appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions
of all individuals. To create an environment where all team
members, because of their differences, can reach their highest
potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a
Domino's Customer Service Rep that's exactly what you can be. Our
Team Members know their stuff and know how to have a good time.
Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding pizza
making or up selling.
Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Customer Service Rep isn't your average pizza gig.
And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of
our team members began their careers as CSRs and today are
successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service to
management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world
You'll find our Customer Service Representative jobs offer you
more. From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve,
we know how important it is to provide the best training and
support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why
we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense
for us to help you become your very best. We don't drop you in the
deep end. Your Domino's Manager or teammate will show you the ropes
in-store, so you can hit the ground running without any
Domino's CSR Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrating a friendly, positive attitude and great customer
- Taking orders over the phone and in person
- Dealing with customer concerns
- Cash handling
- Making Domino's high quality pizzas
- Food and portion control
- Hygiene and food safety
- Food preparation
- General cleaning duties
Those are the basics, but here's what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
We are hiring for closing shifts, 18+ years old
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's, Orlando , Customer Service Rep(08634) - 3003 Edgewater Dr., Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!