Admissions Advisor (Senior Inside Sales) - Remote
Company: Empowered Education
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- This is a virtual / 100% remote position based in the U.S.
Our Admissions Advisor position is within the Function Nutrition
Alliance division, here at Empowered Education. The Admissions
Advisor is responsible for identifying people who are interested in
functional nutrition and have a passion for helping people
transform their lives. They are at the forefront of assessing an
individual's fit for enrollment into our Full Body Systems program
and delivering value through a sales conversation. Our Admissions
Advisors connect people with a career that changes lives; both
their own and their future clients/patients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve expected Performance Goals by successfully enrolling
prospects in our "Full Body Systems" course.
- Assess potential applicants to determine if they would be a
good fit for enrollment in our course.
- Track high volume requests and leads via phone, email, or other
communication channels. Take inbound calls and answer student
inquiries related to enrolling in our FBS program.
- Qualify and advise potential students by helping them make
their next, best step forward in their current or future Functional
practice. Use conversational sales techniques within this advising
- Complete the enrollment process for new students.
- Maintain progression, conversion and other sales reports on a
- Consult with the team leadership to ensure an excellent
experience for student applicants.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- You have exceptional lead management skills and are able to
prioritize based on the potential to close. You're excellent at
overcoming objections and immediately build rapport with
- You are self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level
of enthusiasm. You're capable of working independently or as part
of a team. You are highly motivated by a commission-based income
and will spend the energy and time needed to achieve your sales
- You are comfortable having conversations with prospective
students by phone, have exceptional verbal and written
communication skills, as well as strong organizational and
- You have experience using virtual collaboration technologies
such as Webex or Zoom. Prior experience with Sales technologies,
such as CRMs, is also required.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proactive sales experience and
documented success in a commission-based role. As a master
qualifier and closer, you are able to move leads through the sales
cycle and close quickly.
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about
making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is
our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student
experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share, and live
Empowered Education's vision of doing what you love, with love and
we are committed to working together as a team with mutual
intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life,
striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and
learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most importantly, we stand
together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling
spotlight that is waiting for them.
WHY WORK FOR US:
We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of
creating a world where people are the healthiest versions of
themselves. We believe transformative education in personalized
nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to
accomplishing both. We also believe in changing the world while
LOVING your work!
- Casual Dress Code
- 100% Remote Workforce
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free Access to our school's programs
- Annual access to a Health Coach & the Nutrition Clinic
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Paid Volunteer Time
Empowered Education is an equal opportunity employer with a
commitment to providing a safe space built on a foundation of
inclusion. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote
regardless of race religion, color, national origin, sex,
disability, age, veteran status, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law. We celebrate equity and equality and
believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other characteristics
that make us wonderfully unique.
Keywords: Empowered Education, Orlando , Admissions Advisor (Senior Inside Sales) - Remote, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!