Director, Sales Operations
Company: Rapid Micro Biosystems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Winning the race to bring new healthcare products safely to a
waiting world drives Rapid Micro Biosystems (RMB) to combine
today's innovative technologies as never before. Your career at RMB
puts you at the center of diverse global teams that span robotics,
AI, Machine Learning, imaging, microbiology, and more, re-shaping
how urgently needed pharmaceuticals are made, tested, and released
for decades to come. The sky's the limit.Careers at RMB are
fast-moving, with the high growth you'd expect from a world leader
in microbiology automation. Advancement at RMB affords an
opportunity to achieve your personal goals and develop your
passions, in an inclusive environment where every employee has the
resources and opportunities to hone their skills. You'll do more,
learn more, and have the ability to make a profound impact on our
business.The Director of Sales Operations will be directly
responsible for strategic operational programs to drive forecast
accuracy, sales productivity, and efficiencies for the global sales
organization. This position will interact at all levels of the
organization and will have a key leadership role working with
cross-functional stakeholders. The Director, Sales Operations will
drive sales optimization through the development and management of
all commercial reporting and analytics, sales forecasting,
territory planning, incentive planning, sales process mapping, and
budget management.The ideal candidate will have significant sales
operations and analytics experience. Qualified candidates will have
experience building and scaling Sales Operations in a high-growth
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and
budgeting processes, establishing a high level of quality,
accuracy, and process consistency.
- Facilitate pipeline review and create standardized leading
indicators and metrics (standardized) that can be acted upon to
improve overall sales performance.
- Be an advocate of the field and champion an "easy to do
business with" approach; drive continuous improvement on all
related sales processes, documents, and tools to ensure ongoing
standardization and simplification of commercial processes.
- Coordinate sales process improvement and create visibility into
the sales process which will result in forecast accuracy.
- Partnering closely with Finance and other functions to create
cross-functional alignment, understanding of sales forecast, and
- Manage territory planning and sales resources
- Provide comprehensive analysis of territory alignment
decisions; advise and drive sales quota setting process.
- Provide guidance, insight, and recommendations to the
leadership team focused on increased revenue growth while improving
overall sales team performance and effectiveness.
- Oversee and administer variable incentive compensation
- Work cross-functionally with Finance and HR teams to establish
rules, policies, and procedures related to sales compensation
- Support sales strategy and enablement initiatives around sales
process and methodology focused on improving productivity, win
rates, and visibility, and tracking performance against goals.
- Assists with transition and planning of new sales team members
and on-boarding process.
- Ensure sales team readiness and operational process as it
relates to new product/feature rollouts: capabilities, sales
- Identify areas for improvement, and design and facilitate
successful implementation and adoption of new processes
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, product, and
business analytics teams to solve complex business problems and
drive strategic planning.
- Responsible for leading short-term and long-term planning
operating mechanisms that drive continuous improvement and growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Management,
Marketing, Business Administration.
- 10+ years of experience in an analytical leadership role and
providing strategic guidance and operational oversight in Sales
Operations within a software sales environment; MBA a plus. Sales
experience is a strong benefit.
- Demonstrated ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced
environment with changing priorities.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details to
- Quick learner, curious and strong analytical skills; ability to
dig into data, surface actionable insights, and sound
- Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to identify root
causes of problems, generate and evaluate creative solutions,
implement fact-based resolutions quickly and effectively to drive
- Strong communication skills, including establishing credibility
and trust with team members, customers and building influential
relationships with partners in the business.
Keywords: Rapid Micro Biosystems, Orlando , Director, Sales Operations, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!