Cellular Sales Representative
Company: Metro by T-Mobile
Posted on: November 23, 2021
AKRAM METRO (Metro by T-Mobile) is seeking to hire
self-motivated individuals that have the willingness to learn and
are looking to become part of the LARGEST Metro by T-Mobile dealer
in Central Florida. Join the Number One Dealer in the market with
the Most Aggressive Commission Compensation. Sales Representatives
are held to a high standard of excellence to perform their duties,
to provide exemplary customer service, and actively listen to
customers needs to provide solutions to maximize every opportunity
to close sales. Sale Representatives are responsible for creating a
positive Metro Experience with each customer, with the goal of
leaving a lasting first impression that creates customer
satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.SALES EXPERIENCE IS
- Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of
their wireless needs. This includes selling the value of Metro by
T-Mobile devices, accessories and service plans; personalizing
their experience; and protecting their investment.
- Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer
loyalty and strengthens brand recognition including community
- Completes daily tasks and responsibilities as delegated by
- Opens and closes retail stores according to policy and
- Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales
and customer satisfaction goals.
- Maintains satisfactory communication with peers and management
by utilizing various channels including but not limited to email,
SMS, voice calls, and WhatsApp.
- Meet qualification criteria throughout employment.
- Maintains 100% compliance in Metro by T-Mobile e-learnings and
corporate assigned training's-events.
- Stay up to date with new products/servicesQualifications and
- Willingness to Contribute to Team
- High Level of Customer Focus
- Ability to Apply Product and Technical Knowledge to Meet
- Sales Oriented
- Product Knowledge
- Bi-Lingual skills preferred not required.
- Must have driver's license and reliable transportation to
travel to and between locations during scheduled shifts.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shiftsSalary: Avg: $500+ to $1,200+
WeeklyJob Type: Full-timeBenefits - Vision - Dental - Health Care -
Weekly Pay Hourly plus CommissionLocation:
- Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Casselberry, Clermont, Fern Park,
Lake Mary, Longwood, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Kissimmee and, Winter
Park. More locations Coming Soon!Additional Compensation:
- Weekly CommissionWorking days: Open Availability
- SundayPaid Training:
- YesShifts announced:
- WeeklyAdvancement Opportunities:
- Akram Metro promotes from within our company in order to ensure
that all partners are trained and developed by the same principles.
All staff begin in a sales advocate position, those who
consistently meet their weekly sales goals and exceeds expectations
in performance have an opportunity for growth.This Job Is Ideal for
Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working
on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work
than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if
they might failJob Type: Full-timePay: $500.00 - $1,200.00 per
Keywords: Metro by T-Mobile, Orlando , Cellular Sales Representative, Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!