Executive Sales Consultant (Real Estate License Required)
Company: Vacation Innovations
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you motivated, fearless, and looking to write your own
paycheck? Do you have you real estate license and no longer want to
make cold calls? Then we want to speak with you! *Warm Leads
We offer a six month paid training of $10/hour plus commissions! In
addition to a competitive commission structure, we offer a work
from home options, a full umbrella of benefits including: medical,
dental, vision, flex spending, disability, life, 401(k), and much
- Pre-qualify customers. All leads are generated in-house and are
opt in format.
- Make initial sales calls with clients and follow-up phone calls
to prospective customers.
- Solution selling and education of customers on services
- Maintain lead tracking database and complete all required data
entry of client information.
- Correspond with customers in a professional manner via email
- Meet weekly and monthly sales quotas/goals.
- Negotiate between seller and buyer as a Transaction Agent.
- Facilitate in house inventory sales and meet a monthly
- Edify the use of other services should the client not
- Maintain a high level industry knowledge and pricing.
- Responsible for servicing the client through the closing and
- Regular and consistent attendance Requirements
- Active Florida Real Estate License
- Highly motivated, self-starter, positive attitude
- Strong internet and computer software skills
- Capability to overcome objections
- Possess exceptional negotiating skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proper note taking abilities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Access to discounted hotels, resorts, flights, and rental
About Vacation Innovations: Since its founding in 1999, Vacation
Innovations has assembled a host of major consumer brands that
provide secondary market solutions for the vacation ownership
industry, including online resale and rental advertising for
owners, licensed timeshare brokerage, and customized services for
resorts, resort developers, HOAs and management companies. With a
talented and professional staff of more than 250 employees across
its offices in Orlando, FL and Exeter, NH, Vacation Innovations is
reinventing the online marketplace for vacation ownership and
Keywords: Vacation Innovations, Orlando , Executive Sales Consultant (Real Estate License Required), Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!