Platinum Agent I (Call Center)
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision, the Platinum Agent I is
responsible for providing a superior level of service to all tiers
and/or levels of members of THE Club-- and owners of Diamond
Resorts International--, specializing in assisting Platinum Elite
members of THE Club-- while serving as the point of contact for all
servicing requests including, but not limited to, booking resort
and travel related reservations, processing payments, upselling
products of THE Club--, achieving all related metrics and answering
general account questions for members. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides a superior level of customer service to Platinum Elite
members and owners.
- Responsible for handling blended inbound and outbound contacts
including calls, chats, and emails.
- Performs other functions including, but not limited to,
booking, modifying, cancelling resort reservations and exchanges,
processing payments, and educating members on benefits of THE
- Researches and uses empowerment to resolve concerns and
questions raised by members.
- Completes detailed notes in common area of member account after
- Provides information to members as it related to their
- Practices and maintains the highest standards of
professionalism when interacting with members, team members, and
- Identifies multiple membership products and services that the
- Consistently demonstrates how We Love to Say Yes--- and
maintains the highest standards of professionalism when interacting
with management, fellow team members, and members.
- Maintains expected reservation productivity including inbound
and outbound reservations.
- Meets or exceeds required departmental expectations to be
eligible for incentive programs.
- Upsells various profitable products for THE Club--.
- Upsells and books tours for current owners, members, and
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum one (1) year of experience in the sales, customer
service and/or call center field required.
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Timeshare Sales License. SKILLS & ABILITIES This position
requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and
written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct
business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers. Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to operate general office equipment (phone, computer,
fax machine, copier).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to navigate between multiple and concurrent
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
- Basic math skills. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note that
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International
(DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond
Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A
transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems
and branding but it will take time until our separate operating
systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated. As
a result, for a period of time, employees will receive
correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from
HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Orlando , Platinum Agent I (Call Center), Sales , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!