Automotive Technician II
Company: Cox Automotive
Posted on: November 11, 2019
A mid- level vehicle technician provides a high quality vehicle
maintenance and repairs for fleet vehicles. ?Provides service and
delivery of vehicles with exceptional service to customers and is
mindful of the control of costs. ?The technician may work
independently or in a team environment. Schedule:? Tuesday-Friday
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.Saturday - 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.??
Perform Preventive Maintenance: change oil, oil filter, fuel
filter, transmission flush, and inspection of vehicle for
- Performs some more complex repairs, advanced diagnostics, and
- Based upon certification levels, perform various repairs and
maintenance which may include: OBD II systems, brake components,
tires, tune-ups, suspension components, aerial lifts, electrical
systems, State Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components,
engine and drive line components, etc.
- May maintain/repair equipment. (cable trailers, laptop docking
- Keep shop area clean and tidy. Perform work in accordance to
safety standards. Dispose of all fluids in a safe manner and in
accordance with all regulations.
- Create and maintains vehicle history and maintenance records.
May up fit new vehicles with necessary equipment.
- Assures availability of specialized trucks by troubleshooting
and repairing complex hydraulic systems, generators and electrical
systems, hybrids, and on-board computer systems.
- Provides custom equipment when needed by engaging in equipment
design and moderate fabrication tasks including welding.
- Assures prompt repairs by interfacing and coordinating with
vendors for parts and repairs. May perform roadside assistance as
needed.?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver?s License and safe driving record required.
- 3 - 5 years of vehicle service and repair experience; 1 year of
customer service experience preferred.
- Must continue training to maintain current A.S.E. status and to
meet with technology and fleet changes as they occur.
- Requires some A.S.E. Automotive or Truck Certification or other
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
About Cox AutomotiveCox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and
owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility
services. The global company?s 34,000-plus team members and family
of brands, including Autotrader?, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com?,
Dealertrack?, Kelley Blue Book?, Manheim?, NextGear Capital?,
VinSolutions?, vAuto??and Xtime?,?are passionate about helping
millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients
across five continents and many others throughout the automotive
industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a
subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned,
Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding
$20?billion.?www.coxautoinc.comCox is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will
receive consideration for employment without regard to that
individual?s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin
or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Statement to ALL Third-Party
Agencies and Similar Organizations:? Cox accepts resumes only from
agencies with which we formally engage their services.?? Please do
not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox
employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is
not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Orlando , Automotive Technician II, Professions , Ocoee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!