Health System Clinical Sales Consultant
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: February 15, 2019
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics. Position Summary: You will be responsible for driving health provider utilization of ImmunoCAP diagnostic testing within strategically chosen Health Systems, including physician offices & medical groups. You will serve as a vital link to decision makers to educate and convert them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test, based remotely in the Orlando Metropolitan area. Key Responsibilities:
- Sell the concept of using a diagnostic test to targeted providers within select Health Systems.
- Instruct providers and staff on how to utilize the technology, interpret the results, and how to use those results to manage the patients' care.
- Develop and grow market share based on established sales goals for the assigned accounts.
- Submit timely and accurate weekly call reports for tracking sales, product use, profile data, market analysis, and commission statistics.
- Support our Health System Executives (HSEs) to execute on specific Health System initiatives by driving clinical demand generation activities. This may include:
- Work with Health System sales outreach teams to grow the business being driven to the Health System Laboratory.
- Expand current Health System provider test profile usage education.
- Develop and identify Health System champions, KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) with clinical selling to gain their business & support for other large scale initiatives.
- Work with Health System Implementation Specialists (HSIS) to identify key targets and secure appointments for product presentations.
- Open doors for various HSE led initiatives, such as residency programs.
- Participate in district meetings for training purposes, product information updates, and sharing field intelligence information.
- Assist with growth and development of the sales team by providing training, guidance & assistance as needed. Frequent Contacts: Internal
- Health System Executives, Health System Implementation Specialists External
- Customers Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- The position of Clinical Sales Consultant, Health Systems requires an individual that is highly motivated and possesses a commercial growth mindset.
- A track record of success in current role is required.
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned territory on a consistent basis, and to travel to company meetings (quarterly) is required. The territory may require travel by company car, train, airplane as needed with potential overnights. Depending on Health System account location, travel could be extensive. This may include significant schedule changes based on the needs of the account. Territory will be XXX. Travel expectation within this geography is minimally 25% up to 50%. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000+ extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission--enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Department: Sales - provided by Dice Analysis, Development, Diagnostic, Laboratory, Sales, Scientific, Testing
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Orlando , Health System Clinical Sales Consultant, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!