Business Analyst - Ocoee, FL
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at .
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
This job requires the candidate selected to work within the organization to analyze and improve/create business processes that provide for efficient delivery of services for Xerox and our clients. Initially, the business analyst will develop a deep understanding of operational business needs and allocate implementation of business requirements to business processes/procedures that need to be implemented. During operational transition activities, the Business Analyst will be responsible to assure all processes satisfy needs and are ready for business operations. After transition, this individual will conduct deep, ongoing analysis and intensive research, identify areas that need improving or updating, and ultimately design timely business solutions and recommended system controls and protocols. The Business Analyst will investigate the program's activities to make them more efficient and will play a key role by testing systems and providing competitive commercial solutions. This may involve inventing new capabilities or revamping existing areas of the business.
Business Analyst Duties:
Subject matter expert and leader in workforce management, quality assurance/performance management, application development, testing and production support, and customer service.
Responsible for data reporting and analysis to include: ---
Daily KPI results (to include Call Center stats, IVR performance, Customer Service Survey, SunPass sales, PRIDE mailings, V1 image processing, Payment processing, performance results for Support Center, VES, Shipping and Accounting
Weekly Call Center Quality Assurance which tracks the team, the site, and overall performance
Weekly VES Quality Assurance for offsite facilities
Ad-hoc reporting for FDOT and Faneuil management ranging from daily payroll budgets, employee QA performance trends, and analysis of IVR and contact center data
- Responsible as QA Application (QEC) System Administrator to include: ---
Manage all staff and QA data
Create all QA forms
Develop requirements for enhancements and implementation plans
Develop and maintain monthly and yearly performance reviews for all staff
- Experience processing shift differential and bilingual differential pay codes for all staff, and processing and managing all PTO requests
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics or equivalent field of study
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience performing:
- Business case formulation, business modeling, risk assessment, impact and feasibility analyses, and scenario planning
- Revenue cycle analysis and solution design implementation
- Operations research
- Lean, Six Sigma, and general process improvement experience
- Professional certifications such as CMC, MCE, or PMP preferred
Must have the demonstrated ability to:
- Manage several complex projects at once
- Influence internal and external members of project teams
- Determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans
- Exhibit leadership, mentoring, and team building skills
- Provide effective communication, and with excellent presentation skills
- Collaborate cross-functionally with respect, candor, and openness Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Keywords: Conduent, Orlando , Business Analyst - Ocoee, FL, Professions , Ocoee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!