Company: ITI Engineering LLC
Location: Winter Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2023
ITI Engineering LLCITI Engineering is an award-winning supplier
of software, hardware, engineering services and products in the
aerospace defense industry.ITI designs and manufactures specialized
hardware and software products for aerospace and commercial
customers. We produce mission support devices, data transfer
equipment, cryptographic data transfer systems, servers and
firmware for components that are critical support system elements
for several of the world's leading fighter aircrafts.If you are
looking for a challenging, rewarding position and the opportunity
to join an innovative dynamic team, keep reading!We offer:
- Competitive pay.
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your
dependents as of date of hire.
- 100% paid employee basic life insurance, short-term and
- Quarterly company contributions to a Healthcare Savings
- Opportunity to participate in the 401k and company matching, as
soon as the first of the month following one month of hire.
- Casual dress environment
- A 9/80 schedule, so that you have every other Friday off
- Thirteen paid holidays per year, plus paid time off.The Quality
Assurance Technician will develop quality plans and procedures,
examine products and materials, and verify that customer quality
standards are being met.Responsibilities:
- Performs inspection of incoming parts and production units
based on knowledge of specifications, schematics and process
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of final and in-process
inspection or validation methods, documentation and test
- Assists in the performance of First Article Inspections on
detailed drawing parts in accordance with AS9102; Reviews and
approves supplier provided First Article Inspection reports.
- Develops and maintains subject matter expertise of First
Article Inspection (FAI), Production and other associated program
or process launch/start up procedures. Recommends modifications of
existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum
- Interprets engineering drawings, industry and military
specifications and confers with management and engineering staff to
determine quality, reliability and compliance to standards.
- Uses hand tools for measuring such as calipers, micrometers,
dial gauges, pin gauges etc.
- Assists in the evaluation and disposition of production
- Supports the organization's quality management system and
quality audits, as requiredDesired Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma and a minimum of three years relevant
experience or relevant post-secondary education with a minimum of
one-year relevant experience and/or demonstrated ability to perform
- Working knowledge of inspection and validation techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret prints and requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience with AS9201 First Article Inspections
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and AS9100
- Ability to liftThis position will be located at a facility that
requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen or green card
holder.ITI Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
disability status.ITI Engineering performs pre-employment
Keywords: ITI Engineering LLC, Orlando , Quality Technician, Professions , Winter Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!