Senior Cloud Architect
Company: IBR (Imagine Believe Realize)
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Senior Cloud Architect must be able to meet the key criteria
- Location: Must be located in Orlando or Rockledge, FL (50%
- Years' Experience: 6+ years (mid, sr and SME level
- Education: Bachelors in IT related field
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to legally work in the
- Key Skills:
- Must have extensive hands on experience designing enterprise
Cloud Solutions on the AWS platform
- Must have experience designing a system for NIST compliance and
supporting the A&A / ATO process
- Must have extensive hands on experience with automation and
scripting (python, bash, AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience using Jenkins, Ansible, or other CI/CD like
- AWS certification preferred
Do you want to help IBR build a portfolio of next-generation data
collection systems? As a Cloud Architect at IBR, you will lead the
Agile based engineering of a robust, secure, and scalable
enterprise web portal solution supporting 1M users hosted in AWS.
This position will work closely with IT teams to design, code, test
and implement application features and capabilities for an
enterprise portal built on the Liferay platform utilizing modern
front end and back end methodologies hosted in AWS.
- Responsible for the technical leadership of a team responsible
for the implementation of cloud based services using industry best
- Provides technical guidance to application development and
operations teams to take advantage of cloud technologies, and
implement cloud infrastructure.
- Work directly with customer stakeholders to design and
architect solutions in the cloud.
- Hands on implementation and design of migration efforts with
application teams, including data migration.
- Works with application teams to document application
internal/external interface requirements for Development, Testing,
Staging and Production environments
- Works with application teams to ensure compliance with High
Availability and Disaster Recovery related concept of
- Works with Information Assurance teams to ensure a secure and
- Previous experience migrating application teams from data
center to data center and from data center to cloud.
- Familiarity with both traditional and emerging system
architectures (e.g., three tier, web services, micro-services,
- Demonstrated understanding of IT management, administration,
applications and system development lifecycles within a substantial
- Application development experience preferred in one or more
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment
tools and methodologies.
- Experience maintaining and administering configuration
management systems such as Bitbucket
- Experience maintaining and administering software build systems
such as Jenkins.
- Experience maintaining and administering artifact repository
systems such as Artifactory.
- Ability to automate workflows through scripting or other
technologies such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience determining and implementing middleware
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business
focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to
government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy
is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous
learning and desire to grow as a professional in the
software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our
team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a
proper work/life balance and first-class benefits package that
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- Life insurance at no cost to our employees
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to our
- Long term disability insurance at no cost to our
- Health care flex spending accounts
- Dependent care flex spending accounts
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance opportunities
IBR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is
our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without
regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender
identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions,
or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or
local law. IBR does not discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
Learn more at http://www.teamibr.com
Keywords: IBR (Imagine Believe Realize), Orlando , Senior Cloud Architect, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...