Posted on: May 28, 2023
Our team in Orlando currently has an opening for a Maintenance
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform inspections, testing and record keeping as
- Perform general and preventative maintenance duties.
- Oversee contractor activity as directed.
- Maintain production equipment based on information and or
equipment used in the course of work performance.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping within department.
- Review established production schedule to ensure equipment is
- Equipment maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Loading of hazardous waste for outbound shipments.
- Maintains assigned warehouse area and assures that it is
operated within operating procedures.
- Responsibility to recommend suggestions for improvement and
provide solutions to problems.
- Receive Initial and Annual Hazardous Waste Management Training
(Annual RCRA Training).
- Perform Hazardous Waste Management functions at site.
- Moving and labeling of hazardous waste from satellite area to
- Assist in determining status of non-conforming materials.
- Ensure hazardous waste is stored properly in storage
- Assist in reduction of hazardous waste via process or
- Report or contain any hazardous waste spill and contact
- Maintenance personnel are required to perform all functions of
- They are primarily responsible for the production equipment and
- Maintenance personnel maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and
improve the processes related to the mechanical function of
- Perform all duties in a safe manner in compliance with all
local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Performs a variety of tasks, including painting, carpentry,
plumbing, electrical, and to troubleshoot, repair and replace parts
- Technicians will also perform tests, inspections and preventive
maintenance of facility equipment such as pumps and piping with
- Continually monitor machinery and make necessary adjustment(s)
to ensure proper operation.
- Perform all levels of welding and mechanical repairs to
industrial machinery present in material recovery facilities
- Repair and possible fabrication of conveyors and component
- Proper use of all welding and cutting equipment related to all
phases of metal fabrication and repair.
- Repair company equipment in a safe, timely, cost effective and
- Perform general housekeeping and maintain a clean, safe work
area in compliance with Company and OSHA standards.
- Complete all paperwork and/or electronic updates as
- Regular use of heavy industrial shop tools and equipment such
as power tools, welder, general hand tools
- Work with outside contractors that supplement our internal
- Professional interaction with internal and external
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by performing and
communicating in a manner that promotes good relationships with
customers, clients, co-workers, and management. Perform
inspections, testing and record keeping as required.
Perform general and preventative maintenance duties.
Oversee contractor activity as directed.
Maintain production equipment based on information and or equipment
used in the course of work performance.
Maintaining accurate record keeping within department.
Review established production schedule to ensure equipment is
Equipment maintenance and preventative maintenance.
Loading of hazardous waste for outbound shipments.
Maintains assigned warehouse area and assures that it is operated
within operating procedures.
Responsibility to recommend suggestions for improvement and provide
solutions to problems.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and/orGeneral Education Diploma (GED),
preferred.1 year plus work experience
- Ability to read, and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manual.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Welding, electrical knowledge, piping, and general
- 2 years of plumbing experience (preferred)
- 2 years of electrical experience (preferred) OUR OFFER
- We aim to create an environment where the best people want to
work, where they can turn their passion into their job and realize
their full potential.
- Individual development, on-the-job training, and development
programs designed to help our employees grow in their careers.
- Competitive pay and incentives.
- Various healthcare plan options as well as 401(k).
We look forward receiving your application.
Brenntag provides equalemployment opportunities to qualified
applicants and employees without regardto race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other status protected
byapplicable federal, state or local law.
Brenntag North America, Inc. and its subsidiaries useE-verify, a
government-run, web-based system that allows employers to
confirmthe eligibility of their employees to work in the United
States. For moreinformation, please go to
https://www.e-verify.gov/employees or view the poster at
Keywords: Brenntag, Orlando , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...