Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $80,000 Average pay: $1,090-$1,330
weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230136 Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Live within 75 miles of Orlando, FL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Still need a
CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
everything. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefits. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Satisfaction - Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from
delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do.
- Bigger money - Longer hauls means more miles and more money.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI206320671
Keywords: Schneider, Orlando , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...