Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $88,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,370-$1,670 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience:
All CDL holdersJob ID: 223562Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Haul building materials on flatbed trailers.
- Unload freight with moffetts.
- Haul freight directly to homeowners, job sites, businesses,
- 20-60 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load. Pay and
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Albuquerque, NM, Houston, TX,
Jacksonville, FL, Las Vegas, NV, Miami, FL, Orlando, FL, Panama
City Beach, FL, Tampa, FL or West Palm Beach, FL .
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Orlando , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...