Company: UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA INC
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: January 27, 2023
UCP West Orange Campus - Winter Garden, FL
$13.00 - $14.50
Employee in this position is responsible for the maintenance and
upkeep of the UCP facilities. Employee is also responsible for the
routine inspecting of facilities and grounds for hazardous
conditions and maintenance projects/repairs as needed throughout
all of the facilities.
- Plans, performs and coordinates routine maintenance, such as
with touch-up painting, minor plumbing repairs, minor carpentry
work, changing lightbulbs, minor electrical work, drywall, minor
construction and other projects.
- Conducts routine maintenance on facility custodial and
- Buff and wax floors on a regular basis
- Reports equipment malfunctions, hazardous situations and
facility maintenance needs to the Director of Facilities.
- Handles and uses cleaning chemicals and cleaners safely,
productively and according to instructions to ensure personal,
client, community and staff safety.
- Travels to various campuses as needed based on work
- Provides cleaning support as needed (i.e. emptying trash,
cleaning up spills, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Education and Training:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver license with clean record.
- Reliable transportation.
- HVAC a plus
2 years or more facilities maintenance experience required.
Keywords: UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA INC, Orlando , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!