Registered Architect- Full Suite of Benefits, PTO, Bonuses
Posted on: January 27, 2023
DIRECT HIRE - ARCHITECT - Phoenix, AZ -
Our client is seeking a Registered Architect to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting
analyses to support the design of prefabricated structures. This
will involve using techniques and software to evaluate the strength
and stability of these structures, as well as ensuring that they
meet all relevant codes and regulations.
KEY SKILLS: registered Architect, PE/SE, Energy Analysis,
Design/Review, Pre-Engineered Structures, Prefabricated Buildings
and Structures, Manufacturer
- Anticipate $110K-$140K, dependent on experience
- Full suite of benefits, PTO, Bonuses
- Ideal locations are Phoenix, AZ and Leesburg, FL (may consider
- Registered Architect; Arizona, California, and/or Florida are
- Bachelor of Science, Registered Architect
- Previous experience with wood, steel, or hybrid construction
preferred (integrated steel chassis)
- Experience with Building Construction Design, Life safety
egress plans and calculations
- Previous Military experience a plus (security clearance,
- Software experience; Excel, CAD (for mark-ups), Revit,
Architectural Desktop, Enercalc, ComCheck
- Ability to communicate and work with teams in Engineering,
Sales, Estimating, Production, etc.
- Goal is to have the ability to design, review, and stamped by
architect of record EEO Associated topics: .net, back end, lead,
maven, php, programming, senior, senior software developer, senior
software engineer, software engineer lead
Keywords: Advastar, Orlando , Registered Architect- Full Suite of Benefits, PTO, Bonuses, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!