Service Technician, Cabinets
Company: ALLY BUILDING SOLUTIONS LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ally Building Solutions provides flooring, cabinetry,
countertop, appliances and window treatment products and expert
installation services, as well as design studio solutions, to new
home builders in greater Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa. We are
looking for an experienced Service Technician. This individual will
perform small to intermediate repairs across all of our product
categories, but the focus will be on cabinetry.What You'll
- Perform service or warranty repairs, adjustments or
replacements as needed for newly installed cabinets and other
product categories to satisfy Ally's Builder customer
- Develop extensive working knowledge of Ally's Cabinetry
- Determine through inspection, if necessary, the extent of a
warranty or service issue as requested by customer service.
- Repair, replace or adjust laminate countertops.
- Repair, replace or adjust cabinets and cabinetry
- Repair, replace Crown Moldings, Trims, and Toe kick.
- Touch up and repair paint and stain surfaces on cabinetry.
- Assist in warehouse as needed.
- Support efforts by all members of the Ally team to continuously
improve departmental, location and company performance.
- Ability to safely operate all necessary power tools (powered
miter box, table saw, gig saw, powered drills etc..) is required.
What You'll Need---
- Proven field service experience in construction
- Demonstrated field expertise of all cabinetries, flooring /
wall tile repairs, with a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Professional presentation, including excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with homeowners and internal
- Working knowledge of computer systems and email, and ability to
learn company specific software applications for scheduling, job
assignment and completions
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a deadline driven, fast paced work
- Clean Division of Motor Vehicle record, and access to a
reliable work truck or car.We value and rely on the collective
voices of our employees, customers, and community to help us build
a better company - and world - for everyone. Every voice, every
perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. PI197574443
Keywords: ALLY BUILDING SOLUTIONS LLC, Orlando , Service Technician, Cabinets, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!