Material Handler / Operator III
Company: Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary: Serves as a lead to staff and provides work direction.
Performs the most complex operations, ensures employees are trained
and is fully trained in all operational areas.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
* Operates a forklift when required and is fully trained and
operational on heavy or oversized transports.
* Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins
according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color, product code, and related characteristics; tends to be more
complex or in multiple cells or operations and fully trained.
* Operates hand tools to close or open bales, builds/tears down
crates, and other containers or material.
* Completes and verifies appropriate forms, documents, labels, and
other information to ensure the accuracy of inventory, monitors and
tracks material and successful receiving and/or delivery of goods;
involves knowledge of several operations or varied goods and
* Identifies potential operational or service concerns, notifies
appropriate co-workers, and assists with resolving.
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and a
safe and effective work environment.
* Assists with training and providing basic work instructions to
new hires or transfers.
* Develops and maintains excellent customer service to internal and
external customers at all times, such as working collaboratively,
providing timely communications and instruction, and assisting with
operations as necessary.
* Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and
products within assigned area.
* Prepares and assembles orders, picks, and counts material, moves
and loads materials between operations or trucks; uses labor or
manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack.
* Performs various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping
floors, cleaning docks, staging, packing, racking and related
storage areas, proper storing equipment, basic preventative
maintenance and related tasks.
* Prioritizes and assigns work and provides work direction.
* Works with supervisors and trainers to ensure staff is trained,
provides assistance and feedback, and completes appropriate forms
or documents when required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* High school Diploma or GED required.
* Typically at least five years of warehousing or related logistics
* Forklift operating knowledge.
* Able to use hand and power tools, including hand truck, pallet
jack, and related warehouse equipment.
* Able to respond promptly and professionally to customer needs,
including in a warehouse environment.
* Able to read, comprehend and complete shipping, receiving, and
related operational documents.
* Able to work in a team environment.
* Able to perform manual tasks, including those in a warehouse
* Follows safety policies and procedures, including those in a
* Assists with providing basic work instructions.
* Able to operate a forklift.
* Able to prioritize and assign work.
* Provides training and guidance to junior-level staff.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to
grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits
package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive
Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance, and an employee benefits
platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse
range of retail, travel, car, and hospitality brands, including
important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work
collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and
commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics
providers in the world then let's work together to help you find
your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share
plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join
CEVA for a challenging career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a
richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We
aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our
industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to
deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best
supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent
in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and
an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes
include communication with candidates through recognized
professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend
that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or
offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or
information will result in the application voided.
Keywords: Ceva Logistics U.S., Inc., Orlando , Material Handler / Operator III, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!