Maintenance Administration Supervisor
Posted on: November 25, 2022
McKesson is seeking a Maintenance Administration Supervisor.
This role supports an Automated Prescription Refill Center (ARC)
for a major retailer in the areas of computer systems as well as
Offering a $2,000 sign on bonus to all new hires!
Schedule: Saturday - Wednesday 7:00pm until completion.
The Maintenance Administration Supervisor is responsible for the
maintenance activities of an Automated Refill Center to include
mechanical systems (i.e. refrigeration, conveyor) as well as IT
systems (i.e. computer, network, peripheral devices).
* Reviews and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers
with managers/ supervisors to obtain data required for planning
activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress,
and problems encountered.
* Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods
with inventory control.
* May evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing
department objectives and develop and implement improved procedures
* Gives work direction, resolves problems, and sets deadlines to
ensure timely completion of work.
* Works with associated vendors to operate, maintain and support
proprietary and shelf system software systems.
* Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains computer
networks, hardware and software.
Primary Responsibilities :
* Manage relationships with CBRE, vendors and outside contractors
to ensure speedy and timely service.
* Document and maintain all maintenance documentation and vendor
manuals for dissemination (both hard and soft copy) for all
personnel to reference and access.
* Maintain and actively engage in an ongoing training curriculum
for all personnel.
* Engagement of team to recommend hardware or facility enhancements
or change overs.
* Maintain a publications library that encompasses detailed SOPs of
maintenance activities and functions to include CMMS navigation and
* Maintenance planning and long-term planning for preventative
maintenance functions outside normal scope for internal team.
* 2+ years facilities engineering experience and demonstrated
* Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, pass symptoms to root
* Familiarity with Networking, Routers, switches and integrating
* Mechanical and electrical aptitude (conveyers, PLC, air
pneumatics for example)
* Computer proficiency in MS Office to include Access, SQL Servers
and Windows XP/Win 7/Win 10
* Professional communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong customer orientation
* Proven experience with success managing a team
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Analyze cards and chips and replace if necessary.
* Troubleshoot network (Ethernet) systems.
* Troubleshoot cabling and I/O devices.
* Ability to setup and analyze RS232/RS422 communications between
computers or computer and peripheral devices.
* Able to work with WIN XP/Win 7, Server 2008 and SQL Server
* Configure and troubleshoot IBM compatible computers
* Develop an overall maintenance schedule based on the requirements
of each device.
* Lubricate, oil, and clean devices as specified in their
* Maintain and troubleshoot conveyors, refrigeration units,
* Work with pneumatic circuits involving cylinders and solenoid
* Ability to download and upload PLC programs, and troubleshoot PLC
* Ability to work with control circuits using such devices as photo
eyes, solenoid valves, limit switches, indicating lights and safety
* 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Ability to lift and carry 20 - 100 lbs
* Must have flexibility to work evening shift as needed.
Career Level - Manager - M1
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and
communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people.
That's why we have a Total Rewards package that includes
comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial
well-being . Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs
of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the
healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding
benefits at McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive
compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several
factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity,
regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In
addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus
or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position
$59,500 - $99,100
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job
seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your job search or application for employment,
please contact us by sending an email to
(mailto:Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com) . Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson, Orlando , Maintenance Administration Supervisor, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!