Company: Westgate Resorts
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a General Maintenance, you will:
- Competencies in Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC repairs with
minimal assistance or supervision.
- Maintain and categorize records and work requests. Perform
other custodial or maintenance duties, as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units,
common areas and grounds.
- Able to repair / replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceiling,
roofs, cabinetry, furniture and remodeling work, as required.
- Perform plumbing maintenance on pipes, drains, faucets,
disposals, showers, and jetted tubs using methods that include PVC,
CPVC and fittings.
- Able to reset / replace breakers, ballasts and other electrical
fixtures including switches and sockets. Prevent and trouble shoot
possible electrical hazards.
- Possess a working knowledge of Appliances.
- Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching
drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and
- Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and
electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal
- Any other reasonable request, as directed.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent
communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English
fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the
following core values: -
- - Integrity -
- - Passion -
- - Work Ethic -CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
EPA Certification preferred.
CPO Certification preferred.
- Comprehensive health benefits - medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise,
resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.) -
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of
our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws
and guidelinesWestgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other protected status under
federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your
application or any part of the recruiting process, please email
with the job title and the location of the position for which you
are applying.PandoLogic. Keywords: Maintenance Technician,
Location: Orlando, FL - 32812
Keywords: Westgate Resorts, Orlando , General Maintenance, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!