Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee ,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Come join the largest baking company
in the world and our family of 20,000 associates
nationwide!Position Summary:The Production Associate is an entry
level role in our bakeries and is a valuable member of the
production team focused on safely and consistently producing the
highest quality product possible for customers. You will be
responsible for operating high-speed production equipment. Top
Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay: $21.14/hr!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!Key Job
- You are focused on the consistent production of a high-quality
product in a baking facility by performing various duties;
including: the safe operation of machinery, packaging products,
mixing ingredients, sanitation, and moving and/or stacking
materials and equipment used in the production of fresh baked
- You will examine and reject products that do not meet
specification; observe, maintain, and address issues to prevent and
- You may relieve associates for breaks/lunches as well as
performs all job functions of these positions. May fill in for
absent positions in production or packaging areas.
- You may be responsible for proper interpretation of all
formulas and development of all dough's, including but not limited
to time, temperature, weight, and exceptions to formulas.
- You will accurately measure ingredients and load ingredients in
the proper order into the mixer and maintaining mixer
- You must follow, demonstrate, and understand all Environmental
Health & Safety (OHS) requirements.
- You will maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- You will meet Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- You will participate and successfully completes all Company
approved and required training, audits, etc.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by
supervisor.Key Behavioral Competencies:
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
- You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills;
SAP, Oracle, CPD preferred.
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste. Bimbo Bakeries USA
is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch
periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a dusty,
loud and hot environment.
- Must have good written and oral English language communication
- Must wear required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, irregular and/or rotating
shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off) and
work nights, holidays and weekends (frequently required). The
physical and mental demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Be a part of a company that is dedicated to
protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Orlando , Production Associate, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!