Electrical Estimator - Apopka
Company: Randall Construction
Posted on: September 24, 2022
RANDALL is the leading self-performing subcontractor serving
Florida and the Southeast. A family-owned company, RANDALL has deep
roots in the community and is perfectly positioned as an innovator
in the industry. With over 1,000 employees, 14 companies and 35+
years in operation, RANDALL is considered an established, reliable
and trusted partner. RANDALL's services and products are delivered
through our 100,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility, set on 25 acres
in Central Florida. RANDALL also has office locations on the west
coast in Tampa, Clearwater, Fort Myers and Sarasota, on the east
coast in Titusville and south Florida offices in Pompano Beach and
Randall Electrical is currently seeking an Electrical Estimator to
work in our Apopka, FL Headquarters.
Our rapidly expanding electrical division provides an excellent
opportunity for those who wish to take their careers to the next
level and capitalize on their earning potential. Local candidates
Our focus is on private sector, commercial construction projects to
include renovations, tenant build outs, and ground up
Minimum 5 years in Government/Commercial/Industrial Electrical
- Minimum 5 years in electrical field experience.
- Knowledge of AccuBid preferred, but not required.
- Well versed in NEC Requirements.
- Attend prebid meeting / walkdowns.
- Participate in negotiations.
- Capable Computer skills to include email use, Microsoft Office
and file organization.
- Experienced in Design Build Design Assist and Layout of
- Educated in the materials, means and methods of commercial &
- Strong Communication Skills and Leadership Qualities
- Clean & Neat Appearance
- A positive attitude
- Valid Driver's License: Must have a clean, insurable driving
record (as the position requires that you operate a Company
BenefitsWe seek dynamic individuals who are ignited by challenge
and opportunity for personal and professional growth. Are you ready
to take the next step in your career? We have long term
opportunities for hard-working people who want to join a winning
team. RANDALL offers competitive compensation, health benefits,
insurance, matching 401(k), and paid time off.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Randall is a drug free workplace.
Keywords: Randall Construction, Orlando , Electrical Estimator - Apopka, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!