Sales Site Experience/Systems Coordinator
Company: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Sales Site Experience/Systems Coordinator is responsible for
planning and executing site experiences at the Hyatt Regency
Orlando as well as tasks of the Systems Coordinator. This position
provides support for Sales Managers in achieving group revenue
goals for the Hotel.
Site Experience Responsibilities:
- Partners with the Sales Office to book group events within the
group booking parameters
- Coordinates and plans all Familiarization Tours (FAM) and
in-market customer events
- Represents sales department at staff meetings and stand up
meetings and reports out on sales activities and upcoming site
- Coordinates and executes all sales team related site experiences
at the property
- Partners with sales and operations managers to develop creative
aspects of site visit
- Gathers all important customer data from sales manager in order
to plan appropriately (e.g. customer goals, specific needs, key
account info, preferences, etc.).
- Develops site standards and pricing guidelines in order to
control department expenses and allow for accurate projecting
- Understands competitor's strengths and weaknesses in order to
differentiate Hyatt from the competition during the site
- Provides expert knowledge on local destination (e.g., local
attractions, events, etc.)
- Tracks booking revenue and leads generated from site visits
- Implements the brand's service strategy and applicable brand
initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and drives customer
loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer
- Meets with walk-in clients and qualifies lead for Sales
- Acts as Personal Concierge to client while on site to help
coordinate any special requests.
- Assists with all transportation requests for sites and meets
client upon arrival.
- Coordinates and delivers amenities and welcome note to guest
- Performs other duties under the Systems Coordinator role
The Systems Coordinator role embodies an individual whose
responsibilities include maintaining the sales systems, preparing
reports and analysis, as well as provide support to the Director of
Sales and Sales team. Highly organized, detail oriented,
analytically minded, good oral and written communication skills are
of utmost importance. The Sales Systems Administrator has to manage
confidential payroll, hotel and associate information, so knowledge
of SOX compliance and the ability to monitor private information is
a must. If you are a team player and looking for advancement in
sales and/or catering, this position is a good start to a
fulfilling career with Hyatt.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando , Sales Site Experience/Systems Coordinator, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!