Company: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position SummaryThe Carpenter is responsible for constructing or
assembling concrete forming systems, according to blueprints and
specifications, for forming concrete structures.
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and
procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and
near-misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value "
Safety first, in everything we do.
- Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures,
scaffolding and framework using hand and power tools.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, or building plans in
preparation of layout to determine dimensions and type of material
- Must have proper knowledge on using and maintaining any type of
power equipment required to fulfill job description.
- Understand and comply with all Company Safety policies and
procedures, such as making certain that proper safety scaffolding
and other equipment is in place while performing job duties.
- Secure and put away all tools, equipment, and materials at the
end of each work day.Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years---TM
experience in bridge work.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints A minimum of 3
years of assembly/disassembly of heavy form systems.
- Knowledge in the use of concrete pumps, concrete
placement/finishing, rebar installation a plus.
- Prior rigging knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with leveling tools such as laser levels and
- Must have proper knowledge of using and maintaining any type of
power equipment required to fulfill job description and possess the
appropriate tools of the trade.Necessary Attributes:
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities
and management styles.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a team in an efficient and effective
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Please see HR for information on the physical demands and work
environment of this job.The Middlesex Corporation is an -----Equal
Opportunity Employer---"Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled
Persons---SAFELY Building America---TMs Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972.
Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and
Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies
throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil
construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex
Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 222nd largest contractor in
the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 50th
of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex
Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with
regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team
Members living the core values ofSafetyfirst in everything we
do,Qualityin all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do
business,Professionalismin how we represent ourselves and the
company,Strong Work Ethicthat produces positive results,
andCommitmentto the Success of all Team Members and
Stakeholders.Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record
while growing into a diversified -----Top 100 ENR Company--- and
being recognized as -----One of the Best Places to Work.---Please
see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of
this job.Team Member Competitive Benefits:
- 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Voluntary Benefits
- Health Care Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Referral Program Please complete the employment
application for consideration of employment with The Middlesex
Corporation.We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a
policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including
race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, national origin,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected
Keywords: The Middlesex Corporation, Orlando , Carpenter, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!