Location: Winter Park
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Coordinate all architectural and sub-consultant activities
related to construction contract administration, including process
sketches and permit revisions, field observations, reports, change
orders and pay requests.
- Review project submittals and review, coordinate, and respond
- Other related activities include assisting with the development
and improvement of the contract administration process with an
emphasis on efficiency, quality assurance, quality compliance, and
- Compile, evaluate and present feedback information related to
necessary changes in construction documents.
- Attend project meetings; prepare and distribute meeting minutes
as required by contract.
- Conduct on-site observations, prepare and distribute
- Coordinate with the architecture/engineering team to ensure
project completion complies with contract documents and applicable
codes and regulations.
- Review contractor's project drawings, warranties, and other
- Review construction change orders for contract
- Review contractor requests for payment.
- Communicate effectively and maintain a proactive working
relationship with clients and contractors.Qualifications:
- 5-7 years in Construction Administration or a related field is
- A Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or
Construction Management is required.
- Knowledge of sustainable design and construction processes is
- Field experience is preferred.
- Basic computer application proficiency, AutoCAD, and Revit are
required. Knowledge of Newforma is preferred.
- General Contractor license is a plus.
Keywords: Zyscovich, Orlando , Construction Administrator, Professions , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!