Warehouse/Handler - FedEx Packaging
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Auto req ID: 345296BR
Job SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume generally part time
employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can
expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 3000 Directors Row
Zip Code: 32809
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P328/Orlando Hub
Additional Location Information: UP TO $16 TO START FOR
This location is: 3000 Directors Row, Orlando, FL 32809
*STARTING ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT YOU CAN NOW RECEIVE UP TO
$5,250 FOR TUITION REIMBURSEMENT*
EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce Associated topics: logistics agent,
logistics engineer, logistics support, logistics technician,
operator night, operator warehouse, servicer, warehouse, warehouse
operation, warehouse support
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Orlando , Warehouse/Handler - FedEx Packaging, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!