CF-Monitor Technician - US-FL-Winter Garden - Monitor Technician
Company: AdventHealth Winter Garden
Location: Winter Garden
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CF-Monitor Technician - US-FL-Winter Garden
DescriptionYOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR
APPLICATION! Monitor Technician All the benefits and perks you need
for you and your family:--
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full-Time Shift:--3/12's
7p-7a--including every other weekend The community you'll be caring
- AdventHealth Winter Garden is a state-of-the-art emergency
facility featuring board-certified physicians trained in the care
of both adults and children
- The 97,415-square-foot, three-story facility opened in February
2016 across from Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves
- It is AdventHealth's ninth campus in Central Florida.
Outpatient imaging, lab, and surgical services, as well as primary
care and specialty physician offices, are all available at one
convenient location The role you'll contribute: An EKG Monitor
Technician works under the direction of the professional nurse
providing close surveillance of EKG monitors and communicating the
rhythm status to the nurses.-- The value you'll bring to the team:
- Performs properly and legibly documents in accordance with
department policy. Documents in telemetry logbook.
- Continuously observes monitors.
- --Recognizes and documents normal EKG patterns.----Recognizes
abnormal patterns and notifies nursing staff promptly. Maintains
telemetry printout during cardiac arrest and as indicated.--
- Maintains monitor alarms per policy.--Verifies that monitor
alarms are set and audible every shift.--Troubleshoots monitors as
needed. QualificationsWhat You Will Need:--Required:
- High school graduate (Preferred)
- Monitor technician experience or successful completion of
AdventHealth Monitor Technician training program or equivalent.
(Required) This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Winter Garden, Orlando , CF-Monitor Technician - US-FL-Winter Garden - Monitor Technician, Professions , Winter Garden, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!