Health Technician - Orlando, Florida - Clinic
Company: Orlando VA Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Health Technician - Orlando, Florida
The Health Technician's purpose is to improve the quality and
timeliness by which basic services are delivered to patients by
administrative and clinical support in a wide variety of ancillary
activities. The position integrates two or more technical functions
of other technician series and is sufficiently unique. Duties
include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates with team members to assure patients are seen and
treated in a timely manner.
- Responds to emergency situations such as cardiopulmonary
failure, hemorrhaging, and shock by assisting in the performance of
- Obtains all key information needed and initiates administrative
processing of orders in a timely manner.
- Receives and responds to a number of unclear inquiries from
patients concerning a variety of medical, personnel, and
- Provides education material and directs patient to appropriate
resources available within the medical center.
- Perform a wide variety of clinical tasks, such as; observe,
report, and record general and specific physical and behavioral
signs/symptoms of change in a patient's condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Permanent Change of Station (PCS):
PCS Appraised Value Offer (AVO):
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: Orlando VA Medical Center, Orlando , Health Technician - Orlando, Florida - Clinic, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!