Restaurant Maintenance Technician
Company: Zaxby's - BSBC Management Service LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompensationStarting at $14-$17 per hour based on
availability and experienceFree Meals Flex SchedulingPurposeChief
responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and
functionality of our business premises and equipment. Duties will
include conducting quality assessments, scheduling repairs,
maintaining inventory/equipment, and developing preventative
maintenance procedures.Essential Job Functions
- Strive to enhance our guest experiences at every opportunity by
satisfying and exceeding their expectations.
- Maintain a full understanding of equipment function,
maintenance and needs
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to
ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping,
painting, and carpentry.
- Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, a
positive mental attitude and commitment toward company
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance
above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
- Additional duties and responsibilities assigned as
neededSupervision Received and Exercised
- Receives direction and reports to the Facilities
- Exempt HourlyOther compensation
- N/a Other-Essential Job Functions
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of
assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception
- Making observations
- Communicating with others
- Reading and writingPosition Requirements
- 45 hour per week minimum availability
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Certificate in HVAC required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including
weekends, public holidays, and evenings
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Subject to annual background check and MVR check
- Serv-Safe CertificationWorking Conditions
- Office environment; work with computer and office
- Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and
front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions.
- Essential job functions may require maintaining physical
condition necessary for standing, walking or sitting for prolonged
periods of time.
Keywords: Zaxby's - BSBC Management Service LLC, Orlando , Restaurant Maintenance Technician, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!