Senior SailPoint Architect (Remote)
Company: Regatta Solutions Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We have an immediate opening for an experienced SailPoint IIQ
Architect who will be responsible for being the technical lead in
the successful installation, integration, and deployment of
SailPoint IdentityNow SaaS and IdentityIQ software projects for
clients and partners. This is a client facing role where you will
be the primary technical resources on the front lines.
Roles and Responsibility
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityNow
SaaS and IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Working with clients post implementation on user testing,
debugging, support and environment maintenance.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the
product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional
level appropriate for the situation.
- Pre and Post-sales requirements gathering, scoping, analysis
- Partnering with Project Manager on scope, schedule, status and
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to
enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
- Computer Science, Engineering degree, or 6-10 years equivalent
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience. 3+ years of that
being enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience in a SaaS software development, implementation, and
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working
with clients and partners.
- Experience with some of the following:
- XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
SailPoint Certified Architect a HUGE PLUS!!
- Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Project Management and QA experience
- Familiarity with IAM space with identity management
provisioning systems including Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell a
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning a plus.
- J2EE certification and/or CISSP certification is a plus.
SailPoint Certified Architect preferred!! If you are not certified,
you must be willing to get certified within 45 days of employment
(Regatta paying for certification test).
This is a full-time position or can be a contract to hire
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASEI
Keywords: Regatta Solutions Group, Orlando , Senior SailPoint Architect (Remote), Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!