Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A&P License is required.
- Performs assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the
completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including
but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of
engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down
the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of the
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the
repair and assembly of aircraft. Performs other tasks and duties
associated with the aircraft operation Job Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent required
- A&P License is required.
- Experience or working knowledge of mechanical devices. Prefer
basic knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Experience on mechanical repair of vehicles, preferably
aircraft -through technical training, apprenticeship, schooling, or
similar experience is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge
through the local airport authority, if applicable.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Orlando , Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!