Remote Cloud Systems Analyst
Company: Prodigy Resources
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Prodigy is currently hiring for a Cloud System Analyst position
in support of our client's initiative to migrate new and legacy
applications and services to cloud computing. The Cloud SA will
support our client in their efforts to enhance, optimize, and
maintain their computing capabilities across their technical
This role will involve collaborating with Cloud Engineers and
Technical Subject Matter Experts in an Enterprise Cloud environment
while leading client working sessions to analyze, describe and
document technical requirements, standards and processes required
to operationalize Cloud Services capabilities.
A successful candidate will need solid experience with Microsoft
Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platforms.
- Participating in Scrum meetings and delivering Agile Features
and Tasks assigned by the Technical Project Manager or Technical
- Meeting with stakeholders to elicit technical details specific
to AWS and Azure Services in the scope of the project.
- Capturing technical operational details within cloud
environments and ensuring availability of details across the
- Collaborating with Technical Writers to accurately capture
technical details specific to the AWS and Azure Services in
deliverables and results.
- Contributing to definition and refinement of frameworks,
presentations, demonstrations, and documentation for multiple
cloud-native tools and services.
- Supporting presentations of technical frameworks,
demonstrations, and documentation to senior leadership for their
- Performing discovery and analysis to identify and document
current state and quarterly gap analysis for multiple cloud-native
tools and services.
- Performing discovery and analysis to define and document future
state and action plans to close gaps for multiple cloud-native
tools and services.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant IT work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering
or other engineering or technical discipline.
- AWS/Azure Certifications are a big plus.
- Experience implementing shared services and migrating
systems/applications to the cloud.
- Experience managing and operating systems/applications in an
enterprise cloud computing environment.
- Experience working as a Technical Requirements Analyst with
enterprise cloud clients.
- Experience in the capacity of Technical Product Owner on
- Subject matter expertise in Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Able to pass a background check to obtain a Public Trust
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Keywords: Prodigy Resources, Orlando , Remote Cloud Systems Analyst, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!