Company: ABC Fine Wine
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join Our Celebration! We've got a fantastic entry-level position
for the right candidate to join our corporate Pricing Team!
The Pricing Analyst supports ABC Fine Wine & Spirit's Pricing
Department via database management and quality control analysis.
The PA also contributes to department projects and communicates
regularly to field personnel regarding pricing changes, policies,
* Maintain permanent pricing policies
* Set and maintain pricing specifications and parameters according
to established business rules
* Manage regular retail pricing
* Maintain a variety of price zones
* Review gross profit margin
* Manage price discrepancies or conflicts and advise leadership
team of known issues
* Communicate with other departments, including field operations
and home office staff, regarding pricing
* Develop and maintain pricing reports and databases
* Research and track competitor prices
* Assist in price optimization software maintenance
* Regularly review pricing product groups and rules in pricing
* Find and remedy price discrepancies and conflicts
* Respond to and solve or communicate issues regarding pricing and
scanning in stores
* Communicate with stores and field management via email or phone
to ensure sale prices are ringing properly
* Collaborate with Marketing to proofread advertised pricing
* Maintain 60-day clearance prices
Minimum Experience, Skills, and Education
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and
PowerPoint, with expert skills in Excel
* Proficient in Microsoft Access
* Relevant programming knowledge and experience with AS400 or
related technologies is a plus
* Excellent communication skills, including listening and
responding to issues verbally or in writing
* Team-player workstyle
* Able to work both independently and collaboratively
* Solid math skills including computation of percentages, ratios,
profit margins and graphs
* Proven ability to solve problems and create viable solutions to
With or Without Accommodations
* May sit or stand at a workstation for up to 8 hours using
computer and phone.
* Routinely handles paperwork, materials, collateral and other
printing supplies and deliverables
* Occasionally needs to lift and/or transport up to 30 pounds of
boxes, printed materials or various items short distances, to and
from the normal workstation.
* Occasionally needs to stand or walk short distances to areas that
are not immediately accessible from the workstation, such as the
fax machine, printers, or mailroom.
* Specific vision abilities required by this position include close
vision (at 20 inches or less), distance vision (at 20 feet or
more), color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
* The work environment is a typical climate-controlled office
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* COVID-19 procedures may impact office schedule and parameters on
an ongoing and changing basis.
Come join this family-owned, growth-oriented organization today!
You will receive outstanding benefits with your compensation, which
* PAID VACATION AND PTO
* TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
* ABC UNIVERSITY - GREAT WINE, SPIRITS, BEER, CIGAR TRAINING
* EXCELLENT WELLNESS-BASED HEALTH INSURANCE FOR INDIVIDUAL +
* DENTAL AND VISION PLANS
* COMPANY-MATCH 401K PROGRAM
* EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS ON WINE AND SPIRITS
* WELLNESS COACHING WITH NUTRITIONAL EXPERT, DR. CATE
* EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
* PET INSURANCE
Complete your online application today at www.abcfws.com/careers.
We look forward to helping you take the first step towards a
successful ABC career!
Equal employment opportunity
ABC is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing
a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are
committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified
people of all backgrounds, and we make all employment decisions
without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, gender, gender
identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, creed,
marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship,
physical/mental disability, genetic information, medical condition,
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law ("protected
ABC is an alcohol-free, drug-free workplace.
Keywords: ABC Fine Wine, Orlando , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!