Posted on: November 22, 2021
McKinley is looking for a full-time Apartment Maintenance
Technician / HVAC Expert to join our team in Orlando, FL! Position
Information: As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your
community you will be responsible for completing work orders to
maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and
- It will be your job to provide fast, friendly, and high quality
maintenance service for our residents.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing problems and making
repairs in areas such as, but not limited to: HVAC, electrical,
plumbing, painting, carpentry, drywall repair, general cleaning,
appliance maintenance and exterior structure maintenance.
- Prepare vacant apartments for our next resident by carefully
inspecting, evaluating, and making any necessary repairs.
- Ensure workplace safety through the participation of all
applicable safety rules and requirements.Compensation: $15 -
$25/hour based on experience Position Requirements:
- Two or more years of related experience and/or training in
areas such as plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywall repair, appliance
repair, electrical and light carpentry.
- You hold a certification/licensure in HVAC / Universal
- A valid Driver's License and reliable transportation is
required for this position. You will need to drive your own vehicle
around the property.
- You are comfortable bringing and using your own set tools at
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- On-call duty, including weekends and holidays. Benefits for
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Apartment DiscountsMcKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support
a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background
checks and pre-employment drug testing.
Keywords: McKinley, Orlando , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!