ORLANDO AREA - Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: Kids S.P.O.T.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ORLANDO AREA - Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Deerfield
Beach Area) Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (DEERFIELD BEACH
AREA) RBT: Registered Behavioral Technician (Broward County)Job
posting:We are a provider of Applied Behavior Analysis services in
Florida. We are looking for passionate, ethical, results-oriented
professionals to join our team! We offer an energetic and
professional support team! We ensure that our professionals receive
the proper training and support to our staff, to ensure the
families we serve get the best services possible. If you are
passionate about ABA and working with kids, our company is for you!
We offer sessions at home, in school, and in childcare centers. We
are family-focused and have great relationships with our local
community and its leaders in child development.
- Provide intensive one-on-one therapy to children with ASD
- Implement behavior acquisition and behavior reduction plans as
outlined by BIP
- Conduct stimulus preference assessments
- Collect data
- Maintain client's program book
- Develop/create teaching materials
- Provide basic care to the clients (e.g., toileting,
- Discuss client's daily progress with parents/caretakers
- Work with BCBA to implement individualized goals and
- Maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients
- Maintain and protect the well-being of all clients
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge with continuing
- 40 Hour training towards BCaBA includedRequirements:
- High school diploma. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood
Education, Human Services, or Social Work preferred
- 40-hour RBT training as required by the BACB - BACB
(Certificate of Completion)
- Reliable means of transportation
- English & Spanish is a must
- Medicaid Provider can be processed for youAnswer to both of
these questions, yes, strongly preferred.
- Do you have the RBT certification from the BACB?
- Do you have a Florida Medicaid Provider ID?Rate: 27 to 30 an
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely
- NoJob Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $27.00 - $30.00 per
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityApplication Question(s):
- Are you RBT Certified?
- Do you have your Medicaid Provider Number?Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: Kids S.P.O.T., Orlando , ORLANDO AREA - Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!