Azure and Office 365 Collaboration Analyst
Location: Winter Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education
Bachelor of Computer Science Travel Percentage :
1 - 5%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world--s economy and our
teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver
the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and
communities. If you--re ready to start learning, growing and making
an impact with a career in fintech, we--d like to know: Are you
About the role:
Azure & Microsoft Teams Collaboration Analyst is r esponsible for
the design, configuration, administration, maintenance and support
of Microsoft Office 365, Azure, and Microsoft Teams conferencing
and video collaboration solutions in a 24 x 7 environment. This
Azure & Office 365 Collaboration Analyst will develop large and/or
complex solutions that require analysis and research.
This position will be 100% remote.
This Azure & MS Teams also works on multiple projects as a project
leader or frequently as the subject matter expert and will work on
projects and issues of medium to high complexity that require
demonstrated knowledge across multiple email/messaging/groupware
technologies, tools, hardware/software platforms and business
About the team:
FIS is looking for another star player to add to our Corporate
Systems Internal Messaging and Collaboration team. We have an
exciting year ahead, as we expand our global video collaboration
environment. Key skills needed are familiarity with Microsoft
Surface Hub, Microsoft Teams Rooms devices, Crestron XIO, all
Office 365 services, and SMTP relay. If you have experience
administrating a multi-server messaging environment servicing
thousands of users in a complex global Enterprise environment, then
we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Acting as an Office 365, Azure, and Microsoft 365 Subject
Matter Expert you will be supporting high visibility implementation
efforts and direct engagements with customers to design, implement
and oversee all aspects the solution.
- You will be working with other Senior Architects to implement
and design solutions with operational ownership.
- Execution of process engineering and operational improvement
initiatives, automation, efficiency for platforms/products.
- Providing Level 3 support on collaboration products, and
partners with the support team to work tickets. Works closely with
- Providing advanced technical support on Office 365 related
issues with optimal customer service.
- Sharing and documenting knowledge and best practices to enable
- Identifying where concerns may exist in the ability to deliver
services and provides appropriate support.
- Defining business requirements for the organization--s Azure
and Teams solutions.
- Performing configuration, administration, maintenance and
support of Microsoft Teams Meeting Room (MTR), Surface Hub,
- Evaluating and recommending associated hardware and software
solutions based on the business requirements and FIS employee
- Ensuring optimum access to 24x7 Office 365 environment and
integration among email and messaging systems.
- Providing technical leadership in the design, development and
promotion of selected strategies.
- Preparing documentation that will assist in administration and
maintenance of the environment.
- May serve as an internal consultant to developers, assisting
them in the area of permissions, processes, and configuration
- Execute other related duties assigned as needed. What you will
- Bachelor--s degree in computer science or information systems.
Microsoft certifications, or the equivalent combination of
education, training, or work experience .
- Requires five or more years of Engineering as a Subject Matter
Expert with Azure, Office 365, and Microsoft 365 technologies,
tools and hardware/software platforms.
- Extensive experience with Azure AD, Microsoft Graph,
Conditional Access, Azure Automation, PowerShell Scripting, and
Office 365 license management is required.
- Experience with administrating/managing Microsoft Teams in a
Global Enterprise environment (CQD, monitoring call analytics,
policy configuration, federation)
- Knowledge and skill in Microsoft Teams, and other video
collaboration tools such as Zoom, WebEx is required.
- Experience deploying Microsoft Surface Hubs in a large-scale
enterprise is required.
- Knowledge of networking methodologies and techniques is
- Experience with Crestron meeting rooms, and Surface Hub
collaboration equipment is required.
- Knowledge and skill in SMTP mail routing, IIS, DNS, Sendmail,
Linux and Active Directory.
- Strong understanding of software architecture and programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical
and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization,
e.g., executive, management, individual contributors.
- Willingness to share relevant technical and/or industry
knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team and time
- Requires high degree of human and customer relations
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task issues.
- Ability to work with vendor personnel to resolve problems and
issues on behalf of the client or the company.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small
projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
- Will be required to be available for occasional after-hours
support of application responsibility. Added bonus the Ideal
Candidate will have:
- Video Collaboration Experience is highly desired.
- Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate Certification is a
- An affinity for teamwork and relationship building
- Creative thinker excited to grow our learning solutions
- Works under general supervision with latitude for independent
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with
FISWhat we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It--s the opportunity to
shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including private
medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- High exposure to senior stakeholders from across the Merchant
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a
broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging issues in
financial services & technology .
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or
before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including
a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or
practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an
exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all
personal information that we process in order to provide services
to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects
personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information,
national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If
you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a
relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.
Keywords: FIS, Orlando , Azure and Office 365 Collaboration Analyst, Professions , Winter Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!