Route Relief / Utility Driver
Company: Alsco Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The Route Relief/Utility RSR supports the Service Department in its
objectives to meet our customers needs through
up-selling/cross-selling and providing superior customer service.
Main duties are to cover routes and perform service related tasks
as required. Reports to the District Manager.
- Perform all responsibilities of a Route Sales Representative and
- Learn and support all routes. Run routes as needed for holidays,
vacations or other vacancies.
- When not on a route, assist in rush deliveries, renewals, audits,
training and any other tasks assigned by supervision.
- Solicit new customers, up-sell/cross-sell/sample all lines of
service or product and ensure a profitable product mix.
- Actively participate in promotions and contests, training and
- Follow company policies/procedures regarding new customers,
managing customer needs and all aspects of service.
- Ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer service. Build
relationships, communicate openly, educate customers and
proactively resolve concerns in cooperation with supervision.
- Safely operate a delivery vehicle on each trip, following all
applicable laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness
and perform regular vehicle inspections.
- Handle and process customer payments. Keep route paperwork
- Ensure timely and correct deliveries of complete textile loads,
pick up soiled textiles and maintain proper inventories in
accounts. Service items such as facility maintenance products.
- Monitor and report competitive activity. Keep service agreements
current and renewed.
- Return from route and off load soiled textiles in the receiving
area of facility.
- Accurately prepare route paperwork and follow check-in
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as
directed by supervision.
- Support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Have and maintain a valid Drivers License, CDL when
- Maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding,
safety or other violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the operation of vehicles and
verifiable minimum one year experience of safe and successful
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English,
comprehend and follow direction and good time management skills and
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and
- High School graduation or similar experience. Qualified drivers
- Daily, by delivery vehicle within a route.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, in and out of customer
locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility,
Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands - sitting, grasping, driving stooping, kneeling,
reaching overhead, moving carts up to 500 lbs., lifting up to 75
lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Orlando , Route Relief / Utility Driver, Professions , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!