Donor Experience Data Administrator
Company: YMCA of Central Florida
Posted on: August 17, 2019
The YMCA of Central Florida is seeking a dynamic Donor Experience
Data Administrator to join our corporate office Financial
Development team. Under the direction of the Vice President of
Financial Development, this individual will maximize the use and
efficiency of the donor databases to grow donor engagement and
ensure organizational integrity in support of the Financial
Development goals, strategy, and mission of the YMCA of Central
Florida. This individual conducts donor prospect research and
provides support to the Financial Development team. Discover your
unlimited potential and make a real IMPACT with a career at the Y!
- Manage the donor database for the organization.
- Maintain data integrity of the Financial Development database
by developing and running audit reports, as well as analyzing data
for accuracy. Clean up and merge all duplicate donor records.
- Process all pledges/payments/gift Association-wide via mail,
credit card, online, and other. Generate pledge reminders and
- Process Annual Support Campaign and Capital gifts in a timely
- Produce acknowledgement/tax letters while checking for
- Develop effective and efficient systems to manage data
connections and transfers between systems currently in place.
- Work with team to support sharing of data and information
across donor platforms and CRM.
- Develop and produce reports and queries for ad-hoc and ongoing
Financial Development reporting. Review, track and analyze data to
produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports in support of Financial
- Produce queries, reports, lists needed by Financial Development
team as needed.
- Assist with Financial Development mass mailings and
- Create custom dashboards for Financial Development team which
demonstrate revenue progress in real-time, and manages tasks and
- Train designated staff on relevant database systems.
- Ensure that the submitted forms are accurate and entered in the
system accurately. Follow up with Financial Development team and
Family Center staff when appropriate.
- Manage Help Desk inquiries to ensure data integrity.
- Support the Financial Development department with database
maintenance and enhancements, upgrades and implementations, testing
of system changes, development and execution of process
improvements, and special projects as needed.
- Identify and employ best practices in systems and technology to
support effective financial development operations and
- Complete special assignments as assigned for the Financial
Development department as identified, including donor research and
- Develop and maintain user procedure manuals to ensure that they
are up-to-date with current processes.
- Monitor the central pledge email account. Distribute or respond
to emails as needed.
- Assist with planning and executing special events as
- Assist with Grants as required.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Promote and represent the mission and core values of the YMCA
of Central Florida in the Association. Job Requirements To be
successful, you must meet education, training and experience
requirements, and you must be able to demonstrate some critical
knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or
related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in database administration,
reporting and maintenance required. Salesforce CRM or comparable
fundraising software experience.
- Prior experience with database enhancements, implementations
and/or upgrades desired.
- Previous experience using ad hoc reporting tools required; such
as Discoverer, Crystal Reports or OBIEE a plus.
- Previous financial development and/or non-profit experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to
interact with all levels of staff, members, volunteers and guests;
providing a high-level customer service experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required, including a very high
level of skill in Excel. Company Benefits Along with a highly
competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides
exceptional benefits which include the following:
- Affordable quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided at no cost to
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan.
- YMCA membership for employee and household.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Career enrichment and advancement opportunities.
- A challenging and fun work environment with creative, talented
and diverse individuals! The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free
Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity
prohibiting discrimination in employment. We will not discriminate
and will take to ensure against discrimination in employment,
recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation,
termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of
employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of
race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed,
pregnancy, martial or parental status, disability, veteran's
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
gender expression, or any other category protected by federal,
state or local statute. The YMCA of Central Florida is committed to
teaching life skills, values and an ethic of service to strengthen
individuals, families and youth by developing health in spirit,
mind and body. Our positions offer competitive compensation and the
opportunity to work in a diverse environment with individuals who
are passionate about youth development, healthy living and social
Keywords: YMCA of Central Florida, Orlando , Donor Experience Data Administrator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!