Customer Service Specialist (Full-Time)
Posted on: November 18, 2023
VidaCann is proud to be one of the largest, most advanced and
sustainable providers of medical cannabis in Florida. Our mission
is to help our Florida friends and neighbors live their healthiest
lives with our all-natural, sun-grown cannabis products.
We're currently looking for both Full-Time Customer Service
Specialist to join our growing team here in Orlando! The goal of a
Customer Service Specialist is to provide excellent customer
service by focusing on education, awareness, and client
Customer Service Specialist Benefits:
- Competitive pay rates, monthly incentives and advancement
- Health, dental, vision insurance offered
- Paid time off, including major holidays
- Wellness Benefit Plan
- Sick Time
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Early access to your wages ahead of payday
- Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
At least 2 years of customer service related experience involving
direct patient/customer interaction, preferably in specialty
retail, hospitality, or health and wellness field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years or older
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass drug testing and Level 2 Florida State
Training will be provided to selected candidates.
No prior Medical Marijuana or dispensary experience is needed.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Greeting, assisting, and providing information and necessary
services to customers
- Verifying customer ID and cannabis card status.
- Dispensing medication and collecting payment via POS register,
or upon delivery, in the form of approved payment methods (cash,
- Maintaining all online pick-up orders.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with
customers by accurately assessing needs and providing accurate
information in a timely manner.
- Working with Dispensary Manager to identify opportunities for
- Planning and coordinating events to include internal and
external communication, logistics management, marketing, and
organization of necessary information and/or materials.
- Supporting all marketing and sales efforts of the company to
ensure sales goals are met.
VidaCann is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will
be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
disability status. VidaCann is dedicated to a diverse workplace.
Veterans and minorities are encouraged to
Keywords: VidaCann, Orlando , Customer Service Specialist (Full-Time), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!