Direct Sales Representative- Orlando, Florida- Medical Device
Company: Cerapedics Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2023
ABOUT USCerapedics is a global, commercial-stage ortho-biologics
company that aspires to transform the standard of care for bone
repair, healing bones faster and at higher rates, without
compromising safety, so that patients can live their healthiest
life. Bone grafts, including Cerapedics' products, are used in over
four million annual spine, orthopedics, trauma and interventional
procedures world-wide. Cerapedics' product, i-FACTOR, is FDA PMA
approved for cervical use in the United States. Cerapedics'
next-generation product is currently being evaluated in lumbar
interbody fusion through ASPIRE, a pivotal FDA IDE study and has
been granted a Breakthrough Device Designation by the FDA.
Cerapedics is headquartered in Westminster, CO.OVERVIEWAre you
looking for an innovative company that will inspire you and support
your career? If so, Cerapedics is hiring professionals like you.Job
Summary:Responsible for growing i-FACTOR sales within the defined
sales territory to meet sales targets and maximize customer
satisfaction.Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Become a product expert on i-FACTOR and competitive bone
grafting technologies through formal training programs and
- Prospect for new business by identifying and qualifying sales
leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, and cold
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and maintain strong
relationships with key surgeon users and hospitals.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning surgical
applications, as well as clinical technique, related to
biologics/bone grafting products.
- Perform required case coverage and in-servicing.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve
problems quickly and with confidence.
- Provide required territory and sales reports to Area Director
on a monthly basis.
- Attending trade shows and other assigned industry-related
- Consistently achieve sales & quota objectives.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to
document relevant customer information, customer interactions, and
email outreach.Education or Formal Training Required:
- Degree: BS/BA in Science related major preferred. 4-year degree
minimum or commensurate industry experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience in Biologics/Bone Graft
Substitutes and/or Spinal Implants required.Qualifications
Required: (knowledge, skills, abilities, initiative, judgment,
- Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbally and
written) in individual and group situations.
- Extensive amount of objective and subjective decision making,
and use of judgment in non-routine situations.
- Extensive amount of planning and prioritizing.
- Ability to analyze and resolve work problems.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
OutlookWork Conditions / Physical Demands: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully preform the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made when requested by the
employee to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize
written and verbal communication skills, including active listening
and speaking clearly and concisely.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of
prolonged sitting and to occasionally stand, walk, carry items,
climb, reach, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate office
equipment such as telephones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and
to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger
- Moderate to minimal supervision. A wide degree of latitude is
expected. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals.Travel Requirement: 50% on average but up to 70% at
times.Benefits/Compensation (including but not limited to)Medical
and dental insurance, group life insurance, 401k matching, long
term disability, potential target bonus, paid time off.Salary
Range: $100-$120k plus commission and car allowanceCerapedics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national
origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate
law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need.PI955f993e0789-31181-32662345
Keywords: Cerapedics Inc, Orlando , Direct Sales Representative- Orlando, Florida- Medical Device, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!